Can you delete browsing history automatically on Reddit through Chrome?
Hi guys. I’m not very techy, and there has been some weird stuff going on with my bf’s reddit. Help please?
- I found a reddit profile of his full of browsing history porn (like gone wild and stuff). I only scrolled a bit so only went back maybe a few hours in history but it was crowded with it. . LIKE FULL. I asked him about it and he said that wasn’t him. He freaked out, and did something on his phone before giving it to me to show him where the account was. When I tried to show him, the account wasn’t there. I told him it was there a minute ago. It looked like he logged out of it. Then he said something about he has a passwords app (forgot what it’s called. Maybe first something? Something to store passwords) and when he shut the reddit app, that password app must’ve logged him out. Sounded weird. After a week of arguing, he finally said he could prove it. He went online and showed me the log in history of that account and showed that all the log ins aside from the one I did from the USA, had ip addresses from Russia. He said his account must’ve been hacked. I let it go.
- I went on his Reddit again this week to see if anything is off since the last time. He only had one account logged in. Very clean. But I saw that the browsing history was clear. Once again, I questioned him because that’s just shady. He said he didn’t delete it and even proceeded to show me that he had no idea where to even find the option to clear the browsing history. He said he has his chrome set up to delete all browsing history immediately and his reddit is attached to his chrome, so that’s probably why it shows that the history isn’t there. I let it go.
BUT. I’ve been doing my research too and I don’t know if I’m being skeptical because I have trust issues or this is valid. My bf is an engineer btw. He’s not dumb. Im skeptical because 1. I read you can buy a vpn and fake log ins from Russia. Maybe he uses that? On his phone though? And why? 2. If his browsing history really deletes, why was I able to see the history weeks ago from the porny account (unless it was set to delete every so and so hour and the time stamp didn’t hit yet). Also—would chrome automatic deleting of history even be able to delete Reddit’s history too automatically? Does that work that way? 3. If there’s nothing to hide, why be so shady?
Look. I don’t want to hear “if you’re this skeptical, why are you with him or you have your answer.” I have legit trust issues so sometimes I’m not sure if I’m exaggerating or not. He is a good guy. Not the cheating type I don’t think and he loves me a lot. I’m just very sensitive to shadiness from experiences in my past.
Thanks my techy peeps!
submitted by djdindjfidn
Reviews & face swatches of Romand Products.
Hi! I've been a longtime lurker for years now and with a growing stash of makeup, I thought it would be nice to contribute some lengthy reviews. Got a lot to say, sorry in advance. Reference:
I consider myself light-neutral leaning yellow in undertone. NC15-NC20ish? In the photos I'm testing out Peripera Double Longwear Concealer in #2 all over my face, and it is a tad too light on me at the moment. Arm and Face swatches! Glasting Water Tint
: The promotional pictures are STUNNING. IDK who their model is but she's stunning and I want her lips. (pls tell me if someone knows
) These are lovely, they tint evenly and last a long time. They have a non sticky glossiness to them, and don't transfer under the mask too! Like many have mentioned, they had a sweet floral smell to them (that I love tbh, almost like sweet tea?
) , and a bit of a weird aftertaste too. It doesn't bother me much, but it should be noted. WRP gonna catch em all
Zero Matte Lipstick
- #04 Vintage Ocean - A muted red/brown shade, it's lovely. It's the definition autumn in a lip tint/gloss formula. Wore this all of autumn. Love, love, love.
- #05 Rose Splash - Personally, I think consider this to be more of a neutral leaning pink rose color? I feel very fresh and feminine when I wear this. I think this will suit all skin tones and adjust according to your natural lip color.
- Hanbok Edition #10 Chija Beige - My favorite for everyday! When you swatch it, it looks like a soft coral orange. But when it mixes with the natural color of your lips, it brightens it to a really pretty and natural coral-pink! I look very healthy with this one and I think this is the most natural one out of the entire line. I'm happy there's really no red in it too.
- Hanbok Edition #13 Berry Violet - I think the name fits very well. A true berry with a violet undertone, with one layer it's a pretty soft berry, and with three layers, I find it almost turns to a deep fuschia color. It gets really, really dark the more you apply. I think this will suit cooler skin better, I don't particular find it the prettiest on me tbh. Teeth look extra white tho.
: I was surprised by these. It's a soft-matte lipstick, with a thin, siliconey, almost transparent formula. Does that even make sense??
They're very light and airy on the lips, so those who like a matte lip that isn't drying, would probably really like these. I find the lasting power to be average. I'd rather try other colors.
Better Than Cheek
- #09 Shell Nude - Bought it cause I thought I needed a base lip. I think calling it a nude apricot color is appropriate? Due to the white pigment, it just ends up chalky no matter how smooth and hydrated my lips are. I'll just use concealer from now on tbh. WNRP
- #10 Pink Sand - Thought I needed a cooler base lip. This is darker than expected. On bare lips, I see more of a muted pinky mauve. Again, a little chalky on the lips, but kinda cute. I like it with a clear lip gloss to hide the texture. WNRP
: I was pleasantly surprised how much I love this formula! I consider most powder blushes just average tbh, but Youtuber Minsco mentioned that it was very flaky and due to that, it blurs the surrounding skin and pores very well. It lays on my foundation without disturbing what's underneath and gives a very pretty soft-matte, airbrushed look to the skin. They last a long time, with little to no fading even under a mask.
Better Than Shape
- Blueberry Chip - A gorgeous and soft cool pink blush. I expected it to be a little lighter and a little more lavender, so initially I was disappointed. However, It shows up really well on the skin and makes me look fresher and younger?? I definitely think deeper skin tones will be able to use it too, as it builds up really nicely with no chalkiness. I only use warmer blushes, so this is a really nice edition to my collection. WRP
- Strawberry Milk - I was still on the hunt for that cute pastel pink/purple blush, but tbh, I kinda gave up on the purple part because I don't think purple suits me, so I opted for Strawberry Milk instead. It's uhh...definitely a true cool (kinda neutral) pastel pink. Using it on it's own definitely brightens my complexion, but I don't think I can pull it off on it's own as it can look chalky. Layers beautifully on Blueberry Chip for kawaii girl vibe tho uwu WNRP
: This is just ok...It's extremely
natural and you really have to build on it to really notice much of a difference. If you like a super natural contour, then you'll enjoy this as it blends into the skin effortlessly and naturally. For me, I prefer something just a tad more pigmented.
- #1 Oat Grain - A true cool toned contour, just the right amount of grey, with little to no noticeable red or yellow pigments. Paler skin will probably appreciate this more than I can. WNRP
Glasting water tints are worth the hype, I don't think there's ever been a bad post on them. I think #04 and #10 are colors everybody can wear. The blushes are lovely as well, I'd say get them if you're in the market for a delicate looking blush. Wish they had deeper colors though.
Thanks for reading! :)
submitted by ferlyperiwinkle