• Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition - Free Download
  • 1.3.1 Minecraft Mods
  • Reddit: the front page of the internet
  • Minecraft 1.13.1 Released
  • Minecraft 1.3.2 Cracked [Online] [Updatable] [Server List
  • Best Minecraft Mod Packs - 32 Best Minecraft Mods of All Time

Cracked [MC-2257] Minecraft VERY slow to join/update a server

Double press the Spacebar and you are off. Real racing 3 hack ipad. Welcome on the most popular server list and tracker for Starbound.

Best Skywars Minecraft Servers

Green farm 3 hack tool apk mania https://ivdi.ru/forum/?download=3148. Install Avatar: The Four Elements By. Browse all Minecraft mods on MCArchive.

Download Team Extreme Launcher v.3.8.2 - Minecraft Downloads

Accessible, Data-Driven, Dependency-Free Documentation for Minecraft Modders and. Latest Adventure Maps for Minecraft: Here list of the 601 Adventure Maps for Minecraft, you can download them freely. Tell us what you love the most about unblocked version of Minecraft game.

Download Minecraft 1.3.2 for Mac

Jan 2020 ea04 Hotfix 1.4: 14 Jan 2020 c814 3rd major patch. Latest City Maps for Minecraft: Here list of the 31 City Maps for Minecraft, you can download them freely. Minecraft - Nodus Multiplayer Hack (1) + DOWNLOAD (HD) Game Player.

Multiplayer - Modpacks - Minecraft

Decimation is a Minecraft Zombie Apocalypse Mod, consisting of guns, war, tools and features that. Add new tools to and integrate various mods with Tinker's Construct. Minecraft hacks multiplayer 1.3.2.

Skyblock Minecraft Servers

The living tombstone cracks glaze remix. Type: Bug Status: Resolved. Shank game serial number check my reference.

Server list – Official Minecraft Wiki

Already Own Minecraft? Download It Again

MC-128547 – Minecraft keeps previously used World in memory if the player has hit any entity in that world. Downloads: 19, 659, Size: 8.31 MB, License: Freeware. Assassin creed revelations product key generator.

Download Minecraft Dungeons (v1.3.2.0_4307136 + DLC

Software karaoke gratis full cracked. Minecraft MultiPlayer Hack: Home; How to install Hacks; Speed Hack; And much more! Page 3 - Download Minecraft Hacks, Cheats and Trainers.

Download minecraft 1.13.2 for Windows

Download the Minecraft: Java Edition server. Minecraft does not have a pre-populated server list directly available from in-game itself or on the official Minecraft website, but the stand-alone Minecraft launcher does support adding servers in the Multiplayer section. For "Host and Play", access through LAN.

Key minecraft Dungeons Patch Notes – Home

Pure vanilla servers use the server software provided directly by Mojang and don't have any modifications at all.

Downloads for Minecraft Forge - MC 1.3.2
1 Andriller Download Free (andriller 1.3.2 2020) 29%
2 ATLauncher - Vanilla Minecraft 77%
3 Special Hack Tool Free Download Official: Cracked Technic 41%
4 Minecraft Bending Servers 23%
5 How to Downgrade Minecraft: 7 Steps (with Pictures) 91%
6 Quests - Modpacks - Minecraft 36%
7 Minecraft Free Download (Latest 2020) for Windows 10, 7, 8 8%

Obsidian Tiles - Obsidian has a lot of unused potential...

Today i took a shower. Yep, a shower. Now, im sure at this point you have worked out that this thread is about my excellent hygene, and let me tell you.
You're wrong. So very wrong. You see, the shower is an excellent place to think. Just about everyone who came up with a revolutionary idea did so in the shower. Well, there are of course those ideas that come to you right before you fall asleep that you forget by morning, and by then all you remember of the idea is that it would have changed the world... Well, that's when your brain is trolling you. Now that ive distracted you long enough for me to write the rest of the thread, on to the suggestion!
Obsidian tiles. Obsidian is a material with a lot of potential in minecraft, however it's used almost exclusively for nether portals and making enchanting tables.
Here's some textures i created of what Obsidian tiles might look like. (shown at default 16x, with magnified versions at 64x and 256x) I've made 3 different possible styles using the default obsidian texture as my pallet.
Image of 3 possible texture for obsidian tiles, at default 16x and magnified for detail
Note: I give permission to mojang to freely use the textures i made should they implement my idea and want to save a bit of time making the texture.
Now, what are obsidian tiles?
Tiles made of obsidian of course. The have many desirable qualities, such as stretching your obsidian supply, being an excellent decorative block, and could have quite a few uses to the clever redstone builders out there.
How does one acquire obsidian tiles?
Craft them. The pattern would be simple. Put a single block (or stack) of obsidian on the crafting grid, anywhere, and it will result in 4 blocks of obsidian tile. Exactly like turning logs into planks.
Won't the ability to multiply your obsidian like that unbalance the game?
Not at all. While there are many advantages to obsidian tiles, they have some disadvantages over obsidian blocks. Below is a list of pros and cons. (note: some traits could be seen as both, and are marked with an asterisk)
Not to mention the fact that obsidian is not by any means a rare material, and is quite easy to manufacture in large amounts by pouring water near a pool of lava. It's simply frustrating to mine in large amounts, but by no mean difficult.
Pros:
  • They will multiply your obsidian supply for the purpose of building.
  • Finally a black construction block, for dark themed builds!
  • They're are just as resistant to explosions as obsidian blocks.
  • They can be crafted into slabs or stairs.
  • They are more refined looking, and have excellent decorative qualities.
  • They can be mined much faster than obsidian blocks. (lets say... 2-3 seconds with a diamond pickaxe?)*1
  • Unlike obsidian blocks, obsidian tile blocks can be moved by pistons.*2
  • It would basically make obsidian a legitimate building material.
Cons:
  • They won't work for building nether portals
  • They can't be used to make enchanting tables
  • They can be mined much faster than obsidian blocks. (lets say... 2-3 seconds with a diamond pickaxe?)*1
  • Unlike obsidian blocks, obsidian tile blocks can be moved by pistons.*2
  • A diamond pickaxe is still required to mine them in survivial mode.
*1 Being that they can be mined much faster, using them in place of obsidian blocks as security measures on multiplayer servers would not work as well. although it will still take a while to break it without a diamond pickaxe
*2 Though this would allow you to make things such as sealable cannons, and creeper proof hidden doors, the fact that obsidian tiles can be moved by pistons would potentially allow for abuse on servers... if you want an immovable block, stick with proper obsidian.
How would this look ingame?
I've tried it out actually, and it looks like this.
note: this shows 3 possible patterns, only one would be used. most likely the small squares as that's been the most popular one, and would be the most suitable for stairs and slabs
If you would like to try this out in action, if you still have the 1.3.2 version of minecraft around somewhere, a modder was nice enough to make my suggestion into a mod a while a back, but he has since retired, so this mod is no longer supported. yes, i am reposting my own suggestion here from somewhere else as it seems more likely that mojang will see it here
here's the link to the obsidian tiles mod
submitted by 13thmurder to minecraftsuggestions

Weekly Challenge 13: Lucky 13.

A fierce cackle echoes across the plains! That's right, we're getting hyped up for the new Witch mob!
Do you posses talents in brewing, magic, or growing warts? Then the profession of Witchcraft could be for you!
Challenge Rules:
  • You must be playing in Minecraft version 1.3.2 or the most recent weekly snapshot.
  • You're only eligible for the flair rewards if your world is in Hardcore difficulty. If you're not, still feel free to post your attempt to share your experiences!
  • Multiplayer submissions are no longer accepted due to proof issues.
  • Your world must be the 'default' flatcore standard; two blocks of dirt and a layer of grass on top. We recommend you turn 'generate structures' on, but you're welcome to try without. (disclaimer; some challenges may be impossible without!)
  • Good on you for reading all the rules.
  • Submissions must be an imgur album within this post. This one will be nice and easy; it's just a few images. Optionally, a nice album of your expedition would be great.
Without further ado; Drumroll, please!
Weekly Challenge Thirteen: Brew 13 Splash Regeneration Potions, make 13 Brewing Stands, make a Magic Wand (enchant a Wooden Sword), and collect 13 Ink Sacs in preparation for dyes. Make a cinematic picture of you leaning over a cauldron.
Completing this week's challenge will get you a Potion flair! What does it taste like? Of extra note, if you want to keep your current flair, just say so in your comment. Unfortunately, we cannot award flairs that you can change yourself, so find your favourite and stick with it!
Enjoy! Harder challenges are to come!
Last week's challenge is here, but you can no longer enter it!
submitted by chronohawk to flatcore