Download Windows 10 Enterprise (20H2 / 19042) ISO x64
Windows 8 is Microsoft's combined desktop, laptop and tablet operating system, designed to work on inch touch-only tablets or big screen desktops and laptops. The second screen shot is a failed login to True Key with the True Key Extension turned on in Edge. Foxit Software is the reliable source for fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions. Check out the home for web developer resources. The federal Dictionary of Switzerland.
Windows Activation Scam locks your screen and doesn't Shut Up
I think it is not an activation problem but it is that you need to update your PC with the most recent Windows7 drivers, troubleshoot compatibility Issues, if there are any. When I click on "Cancel" it just closes the dialog box. Bios agent plus crack serial sites continued. Experience cutting-edge browser features in pre-release versions: Firefox Developer Edition, Firefox Beta and Firefox Nightly. Microsoft Edge component that developers can use in their apps as an embedded web rendering.
Registration key frequently Asked Questions Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
The support is also fantastic and very quick. Gta iv patch 1060. Windows 10 by default uses a lot of white for the backgrounds of system apps. Lifetime activation You can use the window or office for a lifetime with fully. If you are interested in activating Windows 10 build 10240, here are a few simple steps for you to do that without using any cracks, hacks or.
Keyboard shortcuts - Perform common Firefox tasks quickly
Turn on Developer Mode. Microsoft distinguishes between digital entitlement and product key activation methods in Windows 10. All free Windows 10 upgrade versions, versions of Windows 10 bought from the Windows Store, and Windows Insider versions use the digital entitlement activation method. Pokemon emerald 386 patch https://ivdi.ru/forum/?download=3421. Patrizier 2 gold patch 1.1. Learn more about the new, low-level, assembly-like language.
|1||List of Commands to Launch Specific Settings Page Directly||97%|
|2||YTD Video Downloader Pro 184.108.40.206 With Crack Full Version||15%|
|3||How I Setup a Windows Dev Environment - Aaron Powell||87%|
|4||Windows 8.1 Crack, Serial & Keygen||65%|
|5||Fear and Loathing - Archives||41%|
Hacked windows Updates and Activation - Windows 10 Forums
Insider Windows 10 Insider Preview. Sign in using the Sign in option on the upper right of this page. The add-on is free and available for Firefox on both desktop and mobile. Note: If the above system doesn't work for you then you can Activate Windows Developer Preview Build M3 by Windows Update. Everything I can check appears.
Broadband and Data Services
Open the windows command line; Type ssh-keygen; Leave file name blank, just press return, Set your passphrase. Free essays, homework help, flashcards, research papers, book reports, term papers, history, science, politics. Note: Since Firefox 62, you can drag and drop tabs in the main toolbar of the toolbox to reorder your tools as you wish (bug ). Docking mode By default, the Toolbox appears docked to the bottom of the browser window, but you can also dock it to the right-hand side of the window, or make it a standalone window, using buttons in the toolbar. I recently discovered this same problem. Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla iTunes Detector Plug-in Application.
- Keith Haring Journals
- Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20231, 19042 and
- Qt Button Onclick Event
- Mailman.cs.umd.edu Mailing Lists
- Ruby on rails issues
- Activating your Studio License - UiPath Studio
- Vs Code Online Editor - 10/2020
- Microsoft Provides Windows 8 Developer Preview Product Key
- Sothink Swf Catcher Serial Key
- : The Inline Frame element - HTML: HyperText Markup
Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro using this product key
Numark cue 7 crack find out. Become an Insider: be one of the first to explore new Windows features for you and your business or use the latest Windows SDK to build great apps. The sims 3 generations cracked. F12 Developer Tools grayed out. It is an extremely straightforward program that goes to the official servers of MS and downloads it to your computer without having to spend the time looking for it yourself.
Broadband & Data Services-mtnl
I have tried to login in Edge with the True Key desktop (task manager process) stopped and started. There are techniques that developers and service managers can also use to change user behavior. They vary in size but usually don't cover the whole screen. Windows 8 looks like it rocks! Windows 8 pro iso cracked ribs.
Cracked action bar not showing in google maps activity Code Example
Bluestacks for windows 7 32-bit key. No-cors is intended to make requests to other origins that do not have CORS headers and result in an opaque response, but as stated, this isn't possible in the window global scope at the moment. Unique key in sql 2020. A new Windows Activation scam has been discovered that pretends to be a Windows Activation screen and talks to you every time you click on the screen. Microsoft is providing a free virtual machine that comes preloaded with Windows 10 Enterprise, Visual Studio 2020, and various utilities in order to promote the development of Universal Windows.
Simplicity Reimagined Windows Developer Blog View More. Window developers preview activation firefox. Vmware workstation 10 keygen accelerator. JetBrains is a cutting-edge software vendor specializing in the creation of intelligent development tools, including IntelliJ IDEA – the leading Java IDE, and the Kotlin programming language. This activation tool is developed by Russian developers for a robust Microsoft products activation.
Help needed to remove checkerboard patterns from alphacoders
When I load up the alphacoders website, the wallpaper thumbnails on it get displayed with a checkerboard pattern, like this.
Needless to say, that makes having a useful view of the thumbnails virtually impossible.
I'd like to get rid of the checkerboard but still see the thumbnails.
I tried right clicking on a thumbnail+checkerboard, selecting "Block element...", which caused the uBlock window to show that the following element was selected:
||images4.alphacoders.com/263/thumb-350-26366.jpgNot surprisingly, clicking the "Preview" button caused the thumbnail to disappear but the checkerboard to remain.
Then I tried clicking the "Pick" button and selecting the area right behind the thumbnail, which caused this element to be selected:
###thumb_26366Then I hit "Preview" but nothing noticeable happened.
Then I reloaded the page, and during the reload I stopped the page loading immediately after the checkerboard pattern appeared but no thumbnails had loaded yet. The page now looked like this. I could now right click on one of the checkerboard patterns themselves, and clicking "Block element..." showed that uBlock selected this element:
###thumb_26366 > .thumb-container > .boxgridUnfortunately, clicking the "Preview" button still did not result in the checkerboard pattern disappearing (it only shifted a little to the right and a gray circle appeared next to its lower left).
So I right clicked on that same checkerboard pattern and selected "Inspect Element", which showed me this in Firefox's Developer Tools.
Unfortunately, this about as far as my knowledge of web technologies can take me, and I'm not sure what to do from this point on to block the checkerboard patterns while allowing the thumbnails to still be visible.
I do suspect that all of these elements are way too specific anyway. Ideally, a single blocking rule would work for all the checkerboard patterns, not just the one for thumb_26366.
Can anyone help me set up a good uBO rule for this?
In case it makes any difference, I'm using Firefox 60.7.0esr on Gentoo Linux.
Other extensions I'm using:
- uMatrix configured to disable all javacript by default (including on this site)
- Stylus with the "Global dark style - everything to Dark 2018" active (which is why there's a black background on the page).
- Cookie AutoDelete
- Download All Images
- Flickr Size Pickr
- Gecko Profiler
- Link Gopher
- Tree Style Tab
Smartphone Hardening non-root Guide 2.0 (for normal people)
UPDATED 16/8/2020: Major edit, replaced closed source App Ops and Shizuku with AppOpsX (Free Open source) on F-Droid.
UPDATED 17/9/2020: MAJOR EDIT, replaced closed source Access Dots with Privacy Indicator (FOSS) on Izzy's F-Droid repo. This guide is completely FOSS.
Hello! I am the founder of /privatelife . Finally my smartphone non root guide is back, and there are some big upgrades. I was taking time to test everything myself on my daily driver, so apologies for keeping everyone in the wait, but stability and ease of use is the important goal to strive in my playbook. Privacy must be accessible to maximum amount of people without being annoying or tedious.
A kind request to share this guide to any privacy seeker.
User and device requirement
- ANY Android 9+ device
- knowledge of how to copy-paste commands in Linux or Mac Terminal/MS-DOS Command Prompt (for ADB, it is very simple, trust me)
Why not Apple devices?iPhone does not allow you to have privacy due to its blackbox nature, and is simply a false marketing assurance by Apple to you. Recently, an unpatchable hardware flaw was discovered in Apple's T1 and T2 "security" chips, rendering Apple devices critically vulnerable.
17/9/2020: Apple gave the FBI access to the iCloud account of a protester accused of setting police cars on fire.
Also, they recently dropped plan for encrypting iCloud backups after FBI complained. They also collect and sell data quite a lot. Siri still records conversations 9 months after Apple promised not to do it. Apple Mail app is vulnerable, yet Apple stays in denial.
Also, Apple sells certificates to third-party developers that allow them to track users, The San Ferdandino shooter publicity stunt was completely fraudulent, and Louis Rossmann dismantled Apple's PR stunt "repair program".
Also, Android's open source nature is starting to pay off in the long run. Apple 0-day exploits are far cheaper to do than Android.
LET'S GO!!!ALL users must follow these steps before "for nerdy users" section.
Firstly, if your device is filled to the brim or used for long time, I recommend backing up your data and factory resetting for clean slate start.
- Sign out all your Google and Huawei/Samsung/other phonemaker accounts from your device so that SettingsAccounts do not show any sign-ins except WhatsApp/Telegram
- Install ADB on your Linux, Windows or Mac OS machine, simple guide: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
- Use "Universal Android Debloater" to easily debloat your bloated phone.
- Make DIY camera covers, for front camera notch use a tiny appropriate-sized thin opaque plastic cutout and use an invisible tape to stick it in place, replace every month (cost: tape roll and one minute of your time per month). My rear camera cover
- Install F-Droid app store from here
- Install NetGuard app firewall (see NOTE) from F-Droid and set it up with [privacy based DNS like Uncensored DNS or Tenta DNS or AdGuard DNS]
NOTE: Set DNS provider address in Settings -> Advanced settings VPN IPv4, IPv6 and DNS
- In F-Droid store, open Repositories via the 3 dot menu on top right and add the following links below:
LIST OF APPS TO GET
- Get Firefox Beta web browser from F-Droid (install uBlock Origin addon inside (if technically advanced, try doing this)). Also get Firefox Klar if you like a separate incognito browser.
- Get Aurora Store from F-Droid for apps from Play Store without actually using Play Store, use Anonymous option to sign in
- for 3rd party APKs source them only from APKMirror OR APKPure OR APKMonk, quite trusted, BUT TRY AND AVOID IT IF POSSIBLE
- Get Privacy Indicator from F-Droid for iOS 14 like camera/mic dot indicator feature
- Get OSMAnd+ from F-Droid or Qwant Maps inside web browser for maps and/or print physical maps if you live and travel in one or two states or districts.
- Get PilferShush Jammer from F-Droid to block microphone (use this in malls, restaurants or such public places if you can to prevent beacon tracking)
- Get OpenBoard (user friendly) OR AnySoftKeyboard (nerd friendly) from F-Droid instead of Google GBoard, Microsoft SwiftKey et al, they are closed source keylogger USA spyware
- Get FTP Server (Free) from F-Droid and FileZilla on computer for computer-to-phone internet less file sharing
- Get TrebleShot instead of SHAREIt for phone to phone file sharing
- Get K-9 Mail or FairEmail as e-mail client
- Get NewPipe for YouTube watching, or YouTube in Firefox Preview/Klar
- Get QKSMS from F-Droid as SMS client app
- Get Shelter from F-Droid to sandbox potential apps that you must use (eg WhatsApp or Discord or Signal)
- Get SuperFreezZ from F-Droid to freeze any apps from running in background
- Get Librera Pro from F-Droid for PDF reader
- Get ImgurViewer from F-Droid for opening reddit/imguother image links without invasive tracking
- Get InstaGrabber from F-Droid for opening Instagram profiles or pictures without invasive tracking (seems like a revived fork is here, thanks u/sad_plan )
- Get GreenTooth from F-Droid to set Bluetooth to disable after you have used it
- Get Material Files or Simple File Manager from F-Droid for file manager app
- Get ImagePipe from F-Droid if you share lot of pictures, and want to clear EXIF metadata snooping (often photos contain phone model, location, time, date)
- Get Note Crypt Pro from F-Droid for encrypted note taking app
- Get Vinyl Music Player from F-Droid for music player
- Get VLC from F-Droid for video player
CRITICAL FOR CLIPBOARD, LOCATION AND OTHER APP FUNCTION BLOCKINGI would say this is one of the critical improvements in my guide, and will solve the problem of clipboard and coarse location snooping among other things.
AppOpsX is a free, open source app that allows to manage granular app permissions not visible normally, with the help of ADB authorisation without root. This app can finely control what granular information apps can access on your phone, which is not shown in app permissions regularly accessible to us.
Now that you would have set up your phone with installing apps, now is a good time to perform this procedure.
Step 1: Install AppOpsX from F-Droid. (https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.zzzmode.appopsx/)
Step 2: Plug phone to computer, and enable USB debugging in Settings Developer Options (you probably already did this in the starting of the guide)
Step 3: Keep phone plugged into computer until the end of this procedure! Open AppOpsX app.
Step 4: On computer, type commands in order:
adb tcpip 5555
adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.zzzmode.appopsx/opsx.sh &
Step 5: Now open "AppOpsX" app, and:
- disable "read clipboard" for apps except your messengers, notepad, office suite, virtual keyboard, clipboard monitor apps et al.
- disable "modify clipboard" for every app except for your virtual keyboard or office suite app or clipboard monitostack special apps.
- disable "GPS", "precise location", "approximate location" and "coarse location" for every app except your maps app (Firefox and OSMAnd+)
- disable "calendar" for every app except your calendar and email app
- disable "read contacts", "modify contacts" and "get contacts" for every app except your "Phone", "Phone Services", "Phone/Messaging Storage", contacts and messenger apps
- disable all "send/receive/view messages" permissions for every app except "Phone", "Phone Services", "Phone/Messaging Storage", QKSMS, contacts, dialler and messenger apps
- disable "body sensors" and "recognise physical activity" for every app except games needing gyroscope, or any compass dependent app like camera or bubble leveling app
- disable "camera" for every app except your camera and messenger apps
- disable "record audio" for every app except camera, recorder, dialler and messenger apps
- disable all "Phone" permissions for apps except your SMS app (like QKSMS) and Contacts, Dialler and call recorder apps
- disable "change WiFi state" for every app except file sharing apps (like TrebleShot)
- disable "display over other apps" for any third party app not from F-Droid
- disable "read storage" and "write storage" for apps except file manager, file sharing app and messenger apps
- enable all permissions for "Phone", "Phone Services" and "Phone/Messaging Storage" system apps, critical for cell radio calling and sending SMS
NOTE: Remember to use AppOpsX everytime you install a new app outside of F-Droid store, which is done not too often by people.
FOR NERDY USERS
- Get App Manager from Izzy's F-Droid repo (here) to inspect app's manifest, trackers, activities, receivers, services and even signatures via Exodus Privacy built-in, all without root
- Get Warden from Izzy's F-Droid repo (here) for checking loggers (rest app is inferior to App Manager)
HOW TO USE NETGUARDBy default, all apps will be blacklisted from WiFi and mobile data access.
If not, go to Settings via 3 dot menu Defaults (white/blacklist) Toggle on "Block WiFi", "Block mobile" and "Block roaming"
Whitelist your web browsers, messengers (WhatsApp, Zoom et al), file sharing apps, download managers, "Aurora Store" app and any game if needs internet and give them WiFi and mobile data access.
Also, whitelist "Downloads" and "Download Manager" as these are system apps that allow web browsers and other apps without built-in downloader to download files. Whitelisting this will keep apps and system stable.
WHICH PHONE BRANDS ARE GOOD AND BAD? (FACTS)Now we will need to evaluate what manufacturers are relatively safe, no appeasing, I will be blunt. I will make tier lists to help. I will give explanation for each, so read before jumping with pitchforks.
NOTE: If you have anti-Chinese political allergy, kindly read facts, or choose the other non-Chinese options listed.
Tier 1: Huawei/Honor, Asus, Nokia, Motorola, Sony, LG, FairPhone
Tier 2: Samsung, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Realme
Tier NOPE NOT AT ALL: Google
FairPhone: Clean software, ethical, recyclable components, good phone but bit extra price for midrange hardware. Status: good.
Huawei: (still no evidence by US government after one year of market protectionism ban, contrary to what Sinophobic US propaganda and condemned joke research papers (refer to this for why), may make you believe, all countries except US, Australia, Japan and UK are allowing them for 5G participation, there is absolutely ZERO EVIDENCE against specifically Huawei (does not count other Chinese companies), earlier ironically audited by UK GCHQ to be safe and on any of their global devices, to date there has been no telemetry found IFF you do NOT use Huawei ID account or Huawei AppGallery store (as instructed above). I have an OpenKirin rooted unlocked Honor 6X, and now a locked P30 Lite to confirm this.
If Huawei's CEO is a former PLA technician, so do plenty US companies. What does it prove?
NOTE: Real reason for this propaganda ban is USA could not monopolise 5G unlike it did 4G, and so they are playing their cards to put China out of commission. And Huawei did not steal 5G from USA, since USA does not even have a proper 5G vendor yet.
To add, for the rest of world outside China it is better to own a device from a country which has no jurisdiction over them, and you can use their phones without Huawei and Google accounts very safely. BONUS: baseband modem not associated with NSA. Also, good cameras, battery, display and performance in general. Status: good.
Asus, Sony, Motorola: their software is nearly stock, and as such quite beneficial and peace of mind assuring. Status: good.
LG: less stock-y software, still good. Good cameras. display too. Status: good.
Nokia: a bit of skepticism here with them helping spy with nexus with Russia's MTS and recently found Chinese telemetry as well, but nothing that NetGuard cannot stop by blocking domains via HOSTS from interacting with your device. Status: Potential issues, can be mitigated.
Samsung: Multiple issues with Qihoo 360 on phones with IMEI MAC sent over HTTP, Samsung Pay selling user data with no optout till now, Replicant devs discovering backdoors, Knox hardware blackbox with no idea what microcode it runs, certification from NSA even worrying, lockscreen and notification ads in OneUI, ads on Smart TVs, this all accounts to being quite shady company, but Blokada or NetGuard can mitigate it. Status: avoid for other brands if possible.
Xiaomi: They have quite a bit of telemetry in their MIUI skin, similar to Samsung. Now they have tracking in Incognito Mode in their Browser as well. Status: avoid unless you implement my guide properly.
OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo: They have considerably less telemetry and ads, better than Samsung and Xiaomi. But they will start doing the same thing as Realme which I will mention below soon. Status: potential but passable for now.
Realme: They are implementing ads into their UI, which will soon come to Oppo and Vivo phones too, a bit of an issue. This allows for telemetry and tracking concerns. Status: avoid if possible.
Google: In general an evil megacorp, Titan M security chip is self-claimed to be great on Pixels, but there is no way to verify if the microcode it contains is the same as that open sourced by Google. Having faith in Google's promise of their proprietary closed source chip being clean is like having faith in cyanide not killing a person. Moreover, they are known as:
- NSA partner and collecting data and spy on users in googolplex capacity
- AI used by US military for drone bombing in foreign countries based on metadata Google collects on smartphones
- use dark patterns in their software to make users accept their TOS to spy
- repeated lies about how their data collection works claiming anonymity
- forcing users to use their Play Services which is spyware and scareware
- monopolising the web and internet via AMP
- use of non standard web browser libraries and known attempts to cripple lone standing ethical competitors like Firefox and Gecko web engine (now with Microsoft making their default Edge Chromium-based too)
This is the best you can do without rooting or modding a phone, and it is working for me since almost a year now, personally tested and verified on my locked P30 Lite.
I have a history of rooting and modding phones, one being an Honor 6X before Huawei disabled unlocking policy, one being a Xiaomi and one being a Lenovo before that. Also, one Samsung Galaxy S2 long time ago.
Credit to w1nst0n for the Universal Android Debloater (authorised me to use his tool). Hope this guide serves as a great tool for any privacy seeker.