- PlayClaw - Video Capture Software Download for PC
- Download Playclaw Full Crack Kid
- Playclaw 4 Crack Download
- MSI Global 3, 0, 0, 0 - MSI Notebook
- July 2020 - Cracked Software, Software Crack, Cracked
- Playclaw 5 (7 Downloads Available)
- Playclaw Reccording Issue - CSEFEF: : PlayClaw 5 General
- Freeware playclaw download
- Computer freezing due to undetectable virus
- PlayClaw - 3D game videos recorder without reducing FPS
Mad Max v2/v3 PSA and possible fixes
So I decided to put this together as there are a lot
of solutions that may fix some problems people are having. (map crashes, crashing on start-up, random crashing in-game etc.) I'm using Windows 10 x86 and after messing with various things I have it working without a hitch with v2 and
v3. (v3 made no difference, still have to do all the steps below) It's worth remembering these are still relatively unstable cracks, it's likely you will run into occasional crashes no matter what. Hopefully this helps a few people:
- Make sure to disable as much 'unnecessary' background programs; for me the game wouldn't get past the loading screen or would just crash on start-up if I had various programs running in the background. Disable FRAPS, ambibox/playclaw, team viewer, and anti-virus/windows defender. (for some, maybe even Nvidia Geforce Experience) It would crash on start-up with these programs running. (screen would turn white and then crash immediately prior to loading screen) Just clean up anything that isn't needed and give it a shot.
- Set the time-zone to Hong Kong, +08:00. It would get to the loading screen when disabling the above programs, but would crash on the loading screen with the default time-zone. I recommend changing this anyway, even if the game works as it may be connected to other crashes that you're experiencing.
If you are still having map crashes after the above, try driving extremely far away to Gutgash territory and opening/closing your map-- from that point on it should
be fine. (You can do this even before you go to Jeet's)
If you're doing the above and still
crashing, make sure you're using the crack 'MAD.MAX.CRACK.V3&CRASHFIX V2,' (you can find it on kat.cr, just search for mad max category:games and filter by age-- should be entry 6 or 7 lines from the top) the crack fixes are two extra files which may resolve issues.
If after all
this you still are crashing... well maybe buy a key for $15 or wait out for crack v4 :| it's a great game after all. Edit: sooo I bought a key from g2a for $15; works great and is legit (wanted something more stable)-- if you are having issues it's an option..
submitted by SpoonyDinosaur