- Total budget and country of purchase:
$1000 CAD, country of purchase: Canada
- Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications to your requirements for the money? Pick or include any that apply.
No 2 in 1, not looking for touchscreen at all. Decent battery life but balance it out with performance. Id like to have performance that is worth the price.
- How important is weight to you?
Weight is not too much of an issue, lighter the better however. Nothing overly heavy.
- Which OS do you require? Windows, Linux, Mac.
- Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. 13" - 14" if it is a must but would prefer 15". Nothing bigger or smaller.
- Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. If you have no requirements, put N/A.
Gaming lightly: - League of Legends - Minecraft - Lower End games (not planning to play anything like GTA, Fallout, etc.)
Photo/Video Editing: - Adobe Photoshop CC - Adobe Illustrator CC - Sony Vegas Pro 13 - Cinema 4D R14
- If you're gaming (leave blank if you put N/A above...), do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want?
Main games are League of Legends and Minecraft. Would prefer to play League with medium high - high settings, nothing lower, higher would be nice. I would like >90 FPS.
Minecraft is minecraft. 60 FPS is fine, quality doesnt matter.
- Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable business grade build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)?
Keyboard: Tactile response, back lighting would be nice but not required, not too loud but not dead silent.
Quality: Im not looking for a tank but I would like something that isnt too fragile.
NO TOUCHSCREEN or FINGER PRINT READER
Optical drive doesnt matter too much
Touchpad: Something decent, wont be using it as much as a a mouse.
Would prefer some sort of video output, preferrably HDMI, doesnt matter the generation.
- Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.
Not one dollar more than $1000, not even including taxes. I have literally $1000 to use.
Aesthetic is considerable, I want something that looks decent, but performance is more important in the end.
I plan to multitask. Music or Video in the background or on the side, maybe connected to a second monitor with VGA/HDMI port. Lots of tabs in browser.
What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.
- I will be doing Graphic Design/Motion Design/1080p Video Rendering/Gaming (Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 , Adobe After Effects CC 2014 , Cinema 4D , Sony Vegas Pro 13 , CS:GO and Minecraft
What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?
- 800$. Dunno the rest... :P
When do you plan on building/buying the PC? Note: beyond a week or two from today means any build you receive will be out of date when you want to buy.
What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (ToweOS/monitokeyboard/mouse/etc)
*No.. I don't need anything... :) I already have it all...
Which country (and state/province) will you be purchasing the parts in? If you're in US, do you have access to a Microcenter location?
*Athens , Grecce.
If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated.
Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?
*I will not Overclock anything! ^
Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSD, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc)
*I want a 128GB SSD and a 1TB HDD (WD Caviar Blue)
Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-towefull-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?
*I want the Bitfenix Neos White/Blue (Midi ATX) for the case.
Do you need a copy of Windows 7 or 8.1 included in the budget? If you do need one included, do you have a preference for one or the other?
*I already have a Windows 7 Key... :)
Extra info or particulars: